Cloudship is task management and collaboration fused into a simple and lightweight application. It is a productivity tool designed to help people become organized and focused, ultimately leading to more work done.
Launched in December 2012, Cloudship is built with a variety of features to help users complete their tasks and projects and improve productivity. Whether you are a student, a startup founder, or a homemaker, Cloudship has everything you need to become more productive and efficient in managing your time, effort, and resources.
This user guide is your resource to learning and understanding Cloudship. The goal is to give you a clear idea of what Cloudship is about, what it does, and how to use it to finish off your task lists and complete your projects.
Cloudship is designed to be simple, easy to use, and effective in managing your daily workflow.
- All your data is saved on the cloud and made accessible everywhere you go.
- Manage all of your tasks and projects within a simple yet beautiful interface, focusing only on your list of todos.
- Have all of your notes, files, and task comments within a single workspace.
- Be 3x as productive with work thanks to task cloning, reminders, and resources.
- Leave behind the days of the paper todo lists and cluttered office desks.
And it doesn’t end there. You can use Cloudship for all kinds of activities, whether it is work on your own or with others, and feel empowered to get things done and create meaningful work.
Cloudship tackles the important aspects of your workflow to boost productivity and improve organisation.
Here are the app’s key features:
- In-app notifications
- Project invitations
- Project roles
- Nested tasks
- Check items
- Search tool
- Reminders and due dates
- Calendar (premium)
- Task assignment
- Task cloning
- Task comments
- Flagged tasks
- Add new members to projects
- Time tracking
- Drag-and-drop file attachments
Note: If you use Cloudship for Windows/OS X, you will still be able to enjoy all these features, even while working offline.
These features integrate with one another to give you a productive, no-nonsense experience when working with Cloudship. Each will be discussed in further detail as you read through the user guide.