Have you ever found yourself caught in between two projects and at a loss over which task to accomplish first?
Remember the numerous slips of paper where you would list down the day’s tasks and suddenly forget to bring them along with you?
You use to-do lists to be more productive and organized, yet it can be frustrating when your own list works against you. You either feel overwhelmed at how long your task list is, or you waste time trying to unearth it from your bag or purse.
An online to-do list removes these problems by allowing you to take your tasks wherever you go. It saves you the trouble of maintaining a physical list, which can get lost, become disorganized, and is ineffective for bigger projects and tasks.
Let’s take a look at the five (5) benefits of using a cloud-based todo list:
- Mobility – your task lists are accessible wherever you go. Whether you’re on the road to see your folks or on a plane to Hawaii, your task lists are available the moment you sign in to your account.
- Project management – an online to-do list isn’t just a list of things you don’t want to forget. It becomes flexible enough to work seamlessly with your projects. Cloudship, for example, allows you to create projects and assign specific tasks to them.
- Collaboration – task management is now a shared activity. You can invite colleagues, friends, and even family members to share and collaborate with you to streamline the work further, become more productive, and ultimately get the job done.
- Organization – the role of online task management apps like Cloudship is to help you become more organized. It removes the hassle of keeping a physical to-do list and organizes your tasks in a more comprehensible manner.
- Environment-friendly – with an online to-do list, you are essentially removing paper and ink out of the productivity equation. You can now save resources by having all of your tasks and notes on the cloud. In short, you’re hitting two birds with one stone: helping Mother Earth and living each day productive and organized.
The goal is to become more productive and organized with your projects and personal tasks. A task management app like Cloudship helps achieve this by creating an online to-do list that is mobile, organized so that it guides you to completion and brings in more people into the picture.
Why do you love using a to-do list? Share your thoughts in the comments! We’d love to hear from you.